Monday 19 December 2011

Maison Martin Margiela

My most recent design project entailed creating our own trend within groups for Maison Martin Margiela, A/W '12/13. My particular group created the trend 'Atmospheric;' drawing inspiration from the developing environment and technology. Here is our mood board:





These are my illustrations of my final 10 outfits I chose for my capsule collection. I decided to do my illustrations by hand as I wanted to continue the water colour aesthetics from my design development work. However, I wanted my illustrations to be quite quirky and striking to reflect Martin Margiela's style effectively.







These specification sheets depict my 10 outfits in my collection. Unlike my illustrations, I created my specification sheets on illustrator. I thought this was a more appropriate medium for depicting all the essential information on specification drawings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment