Monday 26 December 2011

A Year In Vogue

This year's Vogue covers  saw lots of fresh faces gracing their first Vogue cover, from musicians, including Rihanna and Adele, to the world's most beautiful models, such as Gisele Bundchen and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. 

I couldn't decide on my favourite cover from the year, so I thought I'd share my top two:
MARCH: A delighted Rosie Huntington-Whiteley secured her first solo Vogue cover. A cheeky bit of cleavage and beautiful tumbling hair featured on the cover, whilst inside Miuccia Prada's  fashion-transformation skills were explored in The Alchemist.
AUGUST: Fresh from her July wedding to Jamie Hince, supermodel Kate Moss added another Vogue cover to her impressive tally. In the cover she sported the season's classic, Forties-inspired looks for Mario Testino inside. I absolutely love all the pastel tones which are very popular at the moment, and the overall discretely glamorous effect of the cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment